Here is a list of our community partners for different areas:
Newark & Sherwood
- Real men talk- Nathan, Ben, Paul- a walking group run by 3 men who have had their own mental health struggles and want to help others through walking and talking. Local walks run monthly.
- Forestry England-Amy Chandler- Volunteer in the forest, connect with nature and be part of a team, the ethos of the group is helping people with mental health issues
- Ollerton community garden- John Pearson- a safe friendly place where people can be themselves, revel in nature and enjoy peace. A beacon of light to those who need a listening ear and company.
- Dukeries workshop – Alan Perry- wood and glass workshops, working together to build skills and self esteem. Making items out of wood and glass in a friendly environment.
Mansfield & Ashfield
- Nordic walking- information to follow
- Claylands community garden- Allotment committee- a shared allotment space for people to develop their green fingers and their confidence.
- Creative ceramics- Harley gallery, Wellbeck estate- pottery pieces created and confidence boosted.
- Football- Paul Bullock- Eastwood CFC- Encouraging and improving mental health through football with a coach who has lived experience.
If you or your organisation are interested in working or partnering with us to help improve mental health please get in touch with Annalise on 07305 079545 or email@example.com.